What is a brand?
A brand is more than just your logo. It is how people feel when they hear your name. A brand is about expectations, memories and the relationships your clients recalls when they think of you.
One of the ways to build a brand is through storytelling.
Like any good story, it has the who and what which will elicit the emotions. The why, is why they should care about your message. The where and how are your actions messages.
Identify what problem your audience is trying to solve and then tell them the story of how you can solve that problem for them. There are a few different ways to work on outlining your story
Outline option one, The Marketer:
1. Who you are
2. What problem they are trying to solve
4. Why this is important
5. Where they can find you and
6. How they can purchase your solution
Outline option two, The Creative Writer:
1. Describe Character(s): this is your target market
2. Setting: is the where, Brooks, Bassano, Duchess, Rosemary , Tilley, Scandia, Rolling Hills
3. Problem: state the problem they are trying to solve
4. Rising Action: building the excitement
5. Aha Moment: the solution
6. Action: purchasing solution
Outline option three, The Fairy Tale:
1. Once upon a time there was a (girl, boy, father, mother, brother, sister....)
2. And every day (he/she/they) state problem
3. Until one day.... the aha moment
4. And because of that ...
5. Until Finally ....
6. And since that day ....
Just remember, the best stories are creative but honest.