Starting or expanding a successful small business takes careful research and planning, and access to the right kinds of business coaching/training and business programs – at the right time.
Community Futures staff are experts in small business development, and have a wealth of services to offer you, regardless of the stage you are at with your business idea.
Our services include:
· Help to write a business plan
· Loans to start, expand or buy a small business
· Advice and assistance to sell or franchise a business
· One-on-one business coaching
· Just-in-time business training programs
· Financial management and business marketing courses
· Self-employment programs
· Networking and learning events
Join us for our 30 minute session to learn more about what we do for businesses and how to can help you.
Hours: Monday to Thursday 9am - 4pm
Office Hours: Tuesday's - Wednesday's 9am -12:30pm
Copyright © BrooksChamber 2020